CrossBar ReRAM for IoT and Data Centers Featured at 2016 Flash Memory Summit in Executive Keynote and Panel Presentations
- Founder & CEO George Minassian’s keynote will describe how ReRAM flexibility, SoC integration, performance, energy efficiency, and density makes it an ideal solution for IoT and Data Center applications
- Co-founder & Chief Scientist Dr. Wei Lu to discuss CrossBar’s ReRAM technology in panel presentation
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 4, 2016 - CrossBar, Inc., the ReRAM technology leader, announced today that its Founder and CEO George Minassian will keynote at the upcoming Flash Memory Summit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. CrossBar’s Dr. Wei Lu, Chief Scientist and Co-founder is also featured in a separate session during the event.
Minassian’s keynote will cover how CrossBar-1, CrossBar’s ReRAM technology available today on SMIC’s 40nm process delivers unique performance, energy efficiency and integration capabilities for SoC’s targeting the massive internet of things market. His talk will also preview how CrossBar’s next product family, CrossBar-N will deliver extremely high performance, low latency and high density solutions for storage class memory for data centers and media-rich mobile applications.
CrossBar will also host technology demos in their Flash Memory Summit booth #219 throughout the event during private meetings with select attendees. To request a demo, attendees should email CrossBar at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Keynote: ReRAM: Your Key to Creating Faster, More Scalable Storage
- Speaker: George Minassian, Founder/CEO, CrossBar
- When: Thursday, August 11, 11:30 AM
- Session: A New Era of Storage Innovation for a Content Rich World
- Speakers: Dr. Wei Lu, Chief Scientist/Co-Founder, CrossBar; Dave Eggleston, VP Embedded Memory, GlobalFoundries (Chairperson); Seshuhabu Desu, CTO 4DS; Hughes Metras, VP Strategic Partnerships North America, CEA-Leti
- When: Wednesday, August 10, 3:50 PM
- Track: New Technologies
- Session Number: 203-A
About CrossBar, Inc.
CrossBar Inc. is the leader in ReRAM technology, widely accepted as the front-runner to replace traditional Flash technology in future storage systems. Delivering terabyte storage on a postage stamp-sized chip, with power low enough for massive adoption throughout the Internet of Things, CrossBar ReRAM is easy to tailor for a broad range of applications. From embedded memory on SOCs for wearables, to very high density SSDs for cloud data centers, CrossBar is ushering in a new era of storage innovation. For more information, visit crossbar-inc.com.
CrossBar Media Contact:
- Tanis Communications, Inc.
- Nicole Conley, +1 650-422-3156