Last modified: May 13, 2021
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website; and
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this Website.
II. Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
III. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively, “Personal Information”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, browser type and approximate location.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, and IP addresses.
The information we collect on or through this Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with this Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Website, including location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
IV. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present this Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about material changes to this Policy or material changes to any products or services we offer or provide through this Website;
- To detect and investigate security breaches;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
V. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
VI. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
VII. Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
This Website and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are a user in the European Union (EU), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR (See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Information in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; and
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information.
If you are based in the EU, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country about our collection and use of your Personal Information. Click here for more information on this data protection authority.
VIII. Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals
We honor Do Not Track signals when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
IX. Data Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to this Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page with a notice that this Policy has been updated on the “Contact” page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the “Contact” page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting this Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
XI. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.