Last Modified: May 4, 2021
II. Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by CrossBar, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution;
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications; and
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of this Website or any services or materials available through this Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
CrossBar’s company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of CrossBar or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of CrossBar. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
IV. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the CrossBar, a CrossBar’s employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm CrossBar or users of this Website, or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of this Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to this Website;
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
The materials on this Website are provided “as is”. CrossBar makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties to the extent permitted by applicable law, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CrossBar does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CrossBar does not warrant that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. CrossBar may make changes to the materials contained on this Website at any time without notice. CrossBar does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. CrossBar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CrossBar of such linked site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
In no event shall CrossBar or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CrossBar’s Internet site, even if CrossBar or a CrossBar authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
VIII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
IX. Waiver and Severability
X. Entire Agreement