CrossBar to Present on System Benefits of 3D ReRAM in Hyperconverged Infrastructure at ARM TechCon
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 12, 2016 - CrossBar, Inc., the ReRAM technology leader, announced today that Vice President of Strategic Marketing and Business Development Sylvain Dubois will present at ARM TechCon 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
- What: Dubois' technical presentation will share an enterprise data center use-case detailing how to design an ARM-based hyperconverged architecture with ReRAM-based storage solutions delivering the right balance between compute and storage. The session title is “A Hyperconverged Infrastructure Virtualization Use Case Delivering 1G IOPs per Server.”
- Who: Sylvain Dubois, vice president of strategic marketing at business development at CrossBar
- When: Thursday, October 27, 11:30 a.m.
- Where: ARM TechCon, Santa Clara Convention Center
About CrossBar, Inc.
CrossBar Inc. is the leader in ReRAM technology, widely accepted as the front-runner to replace traditional Flash technology in future storage systems. Delivering terabyte storage on a postage stamp- sized chip, with power low enough for massive adoption throughout the Internet of Things, CrossBar ReRAM is easy to tailor for a broad range of applications. From embedded memory on SOCs for wearables, to very high density SSDs for cloud data centers, CrossBar is ushering in a new era of storage innovation. For more information, visit crossbar-inc.com.
CrossBar Media Contact:
- Tanis Communications, Inc.
- Nicole Conley, +1 650-422-3156