Working at Crossbar
Crossbar Inc. is a dynamic start-up company focused on delivering solutions that will dramatically enhance the global memory storage industry. Backed by top tier investors, we have assembled an expert team of leading financial, marketing, legal and engineering professionals. We are committed to our vision of rethinking the compute/storage paradigm and ushering in a new era of artificial intelligence, IoT, machine learning and neural networks that are redefining the intersection of our physical and digital worlds, enabled by our ReRAM technology.
The following positions are currently available:
- Full time position in Santa Clara, CA
As a Device Engineer at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Characterize electrical properties of RRAM devices.
- Analyze device testing data and generate device report.
- Develop and optimize device operation algorithms.
- Develop device operation and failure models.
- Must be able to manage progress of multiple projects.
- This position requires a Master’s degree in EE or related fields.
- Strong knowledge and in depth understanding of solid-state physics and semiconductor devices.
- Knowledge in RRAM (non-volatile) devices is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with programming languages (C/C++, Python) is a plus
- Must be a hard working, self-motivated and strong team player.
- Contractor position in Santa Clara, CA
- Drawing layout of analog and mixed signal cells including DRC & LVS.
- Perform schematic driven layout and design constraints.
- Perform block or top level designs.
- Perform floor-planning, power line planning, shielding, and device matching layout techniques.
- At least 2+ years of relevant mask design/layout experience.
- Experience using CAD/CAE tools such as Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor Graphics tools.
- Attention to detail, organized, accurate and efficient layout techniques.
- A good track record of on time work delivery.
- A self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
To apply, please email or mail us your letter of application, a resume and the name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number of three professional references, one of which must be a current supervisor. Additionally, please indicate in your cover letter where you first learned of this position.