CrossBar to Showcase ReRAM in Action at Flash Memory Summit
Santa Clara, CA – August 1, 2017 - CrossBar Inc., the ReRAM technology leader, will present views on the current state of ReRAM technology and targeted applications for both embedded and stand-alone non-volatile memory products. Starting its commercialization phase, CrossBar, Inc. will demonstrate several ReRAM chips and development tools for high-capacity low-latency storage solutions at the Flash Memory Summit in Santa Clara, CA on August 8-10. Technical demos with ReRAM products showing massive battery energy savings for IoT and wearables applications, and outstanding performance on data center server application will be showcased at CrossBar’s booth #219.
CrossBar executives will speak on the following panels:
- What:: RRAM Panel, Session Number 203-A, RRAM
- Who: Hagop Nazarian, Vice-President of Engineering and Co-founder of CrossBar
- When: Wednesday, August 9, 3:20 – 4:25 pm
- What: Life Beyond Flash: New Non-Volatile Memory Technologies Panel, Session Number 301-A
- Who: Sylvain Dubois, Vice-President of Business Development & Marketing of CrossBar
- When: Thursday, August 10, 8:30 – 9:35 am
About CrossBar, Inc.
CrossBar is the leader in ReRAM technology, enabling kilobytes to terabytes of always-on data storage to be embedded into any processor, microcontroller, FPGA or as a standalone memory chip. CrossBar ReRAM lets designers rethink the compute/storage paradigm, free from the constraints of traditional flash and DRAM memories. From “persistent memory” that brings data closer to CPU to “cognitive memory” that enables in-memory computing without a host CPU, ReRAM is ushering in a new era of data storage and processing for both edge and cloud computing. For more information, visit www.crossbar-inc.com.
CrossBar Media Contact:
- Tanis Communications, Inc.
- Nicole Conley, +1 650-422-3156